For the past 26 years I have studied and practiced various forms of healing and nutrition but finding homeopathy was like walking through a door that closed behind me and I could no longer go back. It is my passion. Since 2013 I have been practicing homeopathy exclusively and working from home. I see the world through this lens now. It has answered so many questions for me – about life and health and how it is all intertwined. Universal, immutable laws are at the heart of homeopathy. Throughout my studies I learned much about myself and I continue to learn about myself and about life with each patient that I have the pleasure of forming a relationship with.
My homeopathic training is from the School of Homeopathy in Devon, England – founded by Misha Norland. It is the one of the oldest and most reputable programs in the world with thousands of students worldwide. DHom (UK) is conferred with my Diploma. It is considered a 3-4 year academic program that is equivalent to a university degree. The Devon School of Homeopathy is accredited by the following organizations:
- The Society of Homeopaths (UK)
- Homeopathic Course Providers Forum under the HCPF Quality Assurance Validation Scheme as a level 6 course (equivalent to a university degree)
- Australian Register of Homeopaths
- Council for Homeopathic Certification (CHC) in North America
- Alliance of Registered Homeopaths (ARH) in the UK
- Homeopathic Medical Association (MHA) in the UK
It is also recognized by the Canadian Society of Homeopaths.