I am a homeopathic practitioner working from my home on Vancouver Island and I am centrally located in Saanich - near Victoria, BC. I am a short drive from the ferry, airport and downtown Victoria.
For the past 27 years I have studied and practiced various forms of healing and nutrition but finding homeopathy was like walking through a door that closed behind me and I could no longer go back. It is my passion. Since 2013 I have been practicing homeopathy exclusively. I see the world through this lens now. It has answered so many questions for me – about life and health and how it is all intertwined. Each patient I have the pleasure of forming a relationship with teaches me something.
My homeopathic training is from the School of Homeopathy in Devon, England – founded by Misha Norland. It is the one of the oldest and most reputable programs in the world with thousands of students worldwide. DHom (UK) is conferred with my Diploma. It is considered a 3-4 year academic program that is equivalent to a university degree. The Devon School of Homeopathy is accredited by the following organizations:
- The Society of Homeopaths (UK)
- Homeopathic Course Providers Forum under the HCPF Quality Assurance Validation Scheme as a level 6 course (equivalent to a university degree)
- Australian Register of Homeopaths
- Council for Homeopathic Certification (CHC) in North America
- Alliance of Registered Homeopaths (ARH) in the UK
- Homeopathic Medical Association (MHA) in the UK
It is also recognized by the Canadian Society of Homeopaths.